Roto-Rooter is the name that home owners and businesses have turned to for over 75 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Our newest division, water restoration, is growing quickly, and we are adding additional technicians.
As a water restoration technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Arrive at customer site as scheduled
- Inspect site & present solutions to the customer
- Complete the project utilizing all safety guidelines provided by Roto-Rooter
- Complete the project in established time frame
- Ensure the project is complete to the customer's satisfaction
- Service technician experience preferably in the restoration industry
- Strong customer service focus & be able to communicate effectively with customers
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Clean driving record & pass background check
We are willing to train and also looking for lead techs and helpers. In return for your commitment in providing outstanding customer service, we provide a competitive compensation package, benefits including medical, dental, and retirement plans.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.