Roto-Rooter, America’s premier plumbing and drain cleaning company, is the name that home-owners and businesses turn to for select quality services. We are proud of our 75-year history, but it’s our future that has us so excited!
We are looking for a unique individual that is able to manage our solid workforce of plumbers, drain cleaners, and excavation team members, present our excavation and industrial services to commercial and residential customers, and has a strong customer service focus to join our team as a our PRODUCTION MANAGER.
As our PRODUCTION MANAGER, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, coach and mentor a team of service professionals to provide quality plumbing service to all customers.
- Increase excavation business volume by developing existing business and cultivating new customers.
- Follow up with customers from leads provided by field service technicians.
- Identify bid opportunities, prepare bid packages and perform estimates for jobs.
- Meet with customers to assess the work to be completed, provide estimate, and close the sale.
- Monitor the progress of the work-site from start to completion while serving as the primary contact for the customer.
- Develop additional business opportunities by selling Roto-Rooter’s preventative maintenance and priority care programs.
- Conduct work-site reviews to ensure safety measures are utilized.
- Monitor your teams’ performance standards weekly and meet with technicians to review and determine areas where additional training is needed.
- Accompany Service Technician to customer sites to observe performance and provide coaching and training in various aspects including customer service, sales to include offering additional products and services, building commercial customer base, and safety/OSHA requirements.
We are looking for a self-starter who is organized and thorough with attention to detail and thrives in a bustling environment. Would be a plus if you happen to be a licensed P1, P2, P7 or P6 Plumbing License.
In return for your commitment to service excellence, we provide:
- Excellent base salary and incentives
- Medical and Dental
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and more!
If you are ready for the challenge, please send resume and salary history.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.